- STEP1 Learn Policy
- STEP2 Add Promotion Icon
- STEP3 Claim for Free Clothing
New comers carry on reading our policy
1. Your blog must have at least 1000 Followers
You have at least 5000 fans with any one of your social networking accounts.
2. Agree to authorize us to use any of your photos or shared contents for marketing purpose
- Tasks to Perform
1. Please put our Promotion Icon on the frontpage of your blog.
You become our fashion blogger once you join our program. We need you to put our promotion Icon on the frontpage of your blog, and this icon links to the front page of our site (www.milanoo.com)
2. Share opinion of our clothing to your followers.
You should take at least 4 photos dressing in our clothings within 7-15 days of you receiving the items, and publish them to your blog, lookbook, Facebook, Youtube (3 mins) and twitter,etc. When you publish the photos, reviews and comments, please add the link of the product page.
- 3. Review our site either on
- 4. Login to Submit your blog or social review link as you finished.
- 5. We will manually add credits to you once you have finished the whole sharing process, according to the real traffic coming from your site.
As different countries may have different custom duty policies, so a small portion of orders might be deducted by the custom. Milanoo will cover the custom duty when such problem occurs but we hope you can pay the import tax first, and after you get the invoice please send us a picture of it together with your paypal or bank account.Commission & Metrics
8%-18% Tiers Commission Rate (Commissions based on the products amount of confirmed transaction)
Every newly paid orders has a 30-day validation period, if buyers ask for cancellation or draw back the payment during this period the related order will be deemed as unqualified for commission. However, if the order cancellation is resulted by milanoo, blogger who generates such orders will still be commissioned.